Introducing the one device that's every device.
The HP Elite x3, a pioneer in the 3-in-1 category, combines PC power and productivity, tablet portability, and smartphone connectivity in a sleek and secure device that can dock1 with your screens and keyboards when you need to work big. Hello
For the first time, the Elite X3 puts the power of a PC in the palm of your hand with the below features.
- Productivity on all your screens with Windows 10 Mobile2, which has business-grade security, a customized app store3 and requires virtually no learning curve for Windows 7 and XP users.
- Designed to support a range of speed, efficiency, power, and connectivity, the HP Elite x3 is equipped with a high-performance Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 processor that will deliver an excellent user experience and a long-lasting battery life.
- Lock down access to your device and data with integrated security measures built into the hardware and operating system.
- And the HP Elite x3 has all the best features you expect in a mobile device, including a long-life battery, wireless charging4, a brilliant, indoor/outdoor, edge-to-edge HD display, premium audio by B&O PLAY, and two high-resolution cameras.
- Plus, complete the package-HP Elite x3 Lap Dock5 is designed as an ultra-slim, near borderless 12.5" diagonal display notebook form factor that connects with the HP Elite x3 to achieve a seamless Windows Continuum computing experience.6
- Effortlessly switch between a handheld phablet and a desktop PC or laptop experience when you dock to a larger display.
Want to try one out? Fill out the form to get started.
Optional dock required and sold separately. Peripherals sold separately.
Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
Apps sold separately. App availability and experience may vary by market.
Supports Qi and PMA standards. Wireless charging pad sold separately. (4)
Sold separately. (5)
For multi-screen Continuum experience, one of the following accessories are required: 1) Desk Dock using USB-C to DisplayPort connection to external display, 2) Lap Dock using USB-C™ connection to Lap Dock's integrated display, 3) Dongle using USB-C™ to DisplayPort, HDMI or VGA connection to external display, 4) Miracast-enabled external display or Miracast dongle attached to an external display. All docks and dongles sold separately.
Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.