3rd Annual Women in Technology event hosted by Connection Enterprise
Connection Enterprise hosted its third annual Women in Technology (WIT) event in Fort Lauderdale, FL on Wednesday, January 11, 2017. Over 60 experts and leaders of the IT channel came together for a forum of best practices and shared experiences.
- Jeanne Morain of iSpeak Cloud
- Marlene Gordon, VP and General Counsel at Bacardi North America
- Tery Howard, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer of the Miami Dolphins
- Leslie Maher, VP and General Manager, Enterprise Servers and Converged Systems at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Stephanie Dismore, VP and General Manager, Americas Channels, HP Inc.
- Janet Boss, Director Worldwide Sales Operations, Channel, WW E-Commerce at Adobe Systems
A networking experience was held after the keynotes, where all attendees were able to interact with each of the speakers, as well as each other.
This event was held in partnership with Adobe, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, HP Inc., Apple, Autodesk, Avnet, Cisco, Dell, Ergotron, and Intel.